loads v2 is an AWS-orchestrating load-generation tool, a.k.a load-tester.
- Any language can be used to write a load-generator
- Metric collection (Statsd, logfiles) built-in
- Grafana metric dashboards for each run
- Ability to set up the service being load-tested
- Load-generation strategies can combine load-generators
- RESTful API for triggering load-tests
To start learning about
loads, how to set it up, how to write load-
generators, and how to run load-testing strategies – start here.
loads documentation for developers that wish to work directly with the
loads code-base and/or create their own custom extensions for load-testing